Saturday 9 July 2016

ZBox Unboxing: Two Mystery Welcome Boxes

So when I signed up with ZBox, Zavvi's Loot Crate contender, there were a couple of deals on for new subscribers. There were the usual discount codes, but I opted for two mystery boxes to go with my first month, absolutely FREE. At £19.99, three boxes full of stuff seemed too good to pass up. My first monthly box appeared first, which I covered in my previous post.

Then a couple of days later, the other two boxes arrived. Check out how I got on.


There were a few things in the box that the video didn't do justice to. Firstly, that Pacman figure that I so casually cast aside, once removed from the packaging and having the weird accessories taken away from him, actually looked pretty nice, just a bluee tinted regular Pac, and blue happens to be my favourite colour. Here he is on what I call "The Shelf of Console Harmony".


And here's a pic of the three Pixel Bricks guys, the Ryu money box and the Sub-Zero plushie, with that Donatello Leonado Funko Fabrication from this month's Mutate box. In before anyone else, I know I need to dust more.


On an interesting note, I gave my extra Tails (heh) to my Brother-in-Law Ross, and while I was with him he all but rage quit on putting it together. When I got home I made Ken, which was easy. Blanka was a bit more challenging, but still simple. "Hah" I scoffed, "That was too easy, he was just being a bitch!". Then I picked up my Tails (heh). Whoever put together that model is a dick.

Lastly, for those who didn't/can't/won't watch, here's everything in there:


~TiD

No comments:

Post a Comment