Saturday 9 July 2016

Loot Crate June 2016 "Dystopia" Unboxing, plus this month's Pop in a Box.

Loot Crate actually arrived fairly early this month (although I started this post and forgot about it, so I'm posting late), so here it is!

It's the first time I've documented a blind Loot Crate unboxing, I've usually opened it with the wife and then gone back to it later to talk about the contents. Get it in your eyes and ears boys and girls.


Not a bad box really, I still can't get over that T-Shirt, I love it. Made myself promise to wait until I go on Holiday in September before I wear it, but after that I'm living in it. Providing it doesn't immediately shrink like the Bill and Ted shirt did.

Here's the T2 print thing on my newly christened Terminator shelf, with the VHS box set I mentioned in the video, and the rubber Genisys skull from a previous Crate:


And here's the Fallout Dorbz, along with the other two that my wife received from Pop in a Box this month purely by coincidence, in our miniature living room Fallout shrine. I'm waiting to see what comes from Pop in a Box this month, and if it's not the other two Fallout guys (the male Vault Dweller and a Super Mutant), I'm just gonna buy them.


~TiD

No comments:

Post a Comment