Monday 10 August 2015

So I've decided to start blogging again...

I feel like I've introduced myself so many times. Perhaps best known (albeit in very small circles) for my first blog '24 Hour Gamer', a ranty, salty videogames column, I'm also the previous owner of '24 Hour Vision'; a Movie-based companion to the former, 'The AC'; an Animal Crossing journal and 'Pro-Crastinator'; a themeless attempt that I just never got into writing for.

I've been considering writing again for a while. My nerdist tastes have broadened so much further beyond videogames and films now though, I've rekindled from youth my love for Professional Wrestling, avidly following both WWE and TNA and following other promotions from afar, particularly ICW and GFW. I'm taking my first baby steps into the world of tabletop gaming, discovering new games (new to me, anyway) every day. And on top of this, I've hit 30 now too. I've got two nephews aged 6 and 9 who are following in my geeky ways, and in some ways surpassing me. And aside from my gaming, I want to write about all of this too.

So, fuck it, I will. As always, this blog is intended to educate, inform, but most importantly entertain. And as always, I'm writing this for me primarily, but if others wish to join in, comment, message me, whatever, please do. I'd love to hear from you.

~TiD

No comments:

Post a Comment